There is a sea of grant opportunities for state and local governments, special districts and non-profit agencies. Packard Grant Advisors has expertise in locating the best opportunities for your needs and maneuvering clients’ projects and proposals through the maze of requirements to secure a grant. After the grant is awarded we stand ready to assist with grant compliance, making the entire process turnkey.
Identifying, pursuing and complying with government and private grants for your specific needs requires considerable time, effort, research and skill. PGA offers comprehensive grant solutions that can be utilized in entirety or à la carte.
- Strategic Grant Planning
- Identification of Funding Opportunities (monthly service)
- Funding Research & Recommendations
- In-depth RFP/FOA Review & Analysis
- Proposal Development
- Proposal Writing / Editing / Review
- Budget Justification
- Forms & Boilerplate
- Grant Compliance Administration
- Lobbying Services (available separately through Packard Government Affairs)